– Two portals dominate Xhul'horac's room: one powered by void, and one by the Legion's fel magic. Xhul'horac activates the Fel portal first, granting him fel abilities and summoning first Imps and then Vanguard Akkelion. When Akkelion dies, Xhul'horac activates the void portal, granting him void abilities and summoning Unstable Voidfiends and then Omnus. Once Omnus is defeated, Xhul'horac gains the energy of both fel and void, rapidly switching between elements. Once he reaches 20% health, he completely absorbs the power of both portals and must be quickly defeated.
Throughout the encounter, Xhul'horac focuses the wild energy of fel and void in his summoning chamber, letting them smolder out of control - and mixing them with deadly results.
– Players who take Fire damage within Xhul'horac's chamber become Feltouched as latent fel energies course through them. If a player takes Shadow damage while Feltouched, they will cause a Shadowfel Annihilation, and lose Feltouched.
– Players who take Shadow damage within Xhul'horac's chamber become Voidtouched as the void takes root within them. If a player takes Fire damage while Voidtouched, they will cause a Shadowfel Annihilation and lose Voidtouched.
– Creates a patch of chaotic felfire, which will spread over time. Players who touch the felfire will be afflicted by Felsinged. If Chaotic Felblaze spreads into Creeping Void, a Shadowfel Annihilation will go off at the location where they touch.
– Inflicts 114 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
– Creates a patch of void which will spread over time. Players who touch the void will be afflicted by Wasting Void. If Creeping Void spreads into Chaotic Felblaze, a Shadowfel Annihilation will go off at the location where they touch.
– Inflicts 227 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
– The energies of Shadow and Fel react, unleashing a massive explosion. Within 20 yards, inflicts 3977 Shadowflame damage and destroys any patches of Creeping Void or Chaotic Felblaze that it touches. Inflicts 568 Shadowflame damage to all other players. Targets within 20 yards take increased damage from further Shadowfel Annihilations by 100% for 30 sec. Players who cause a Shadowfel Annihilation are stripped of Feltouched, Voidtouched, Blazing, Wasting Void and Felsinged.
Chains of Fel
– Tethers players together with fel chains, inflicting 14 Fire damage every second per stack. Players gain a stack for each player they are tethered to. Affected players can move away from each other to break the chains.
– The caster conjures an orb of Fel fire. If the fire touches a player, they absorb it and are afflicted by Ablaze. If it travels too far without impacting a player, it will fall to the ground, creating a patch of Chaotic Felblaze.
– Inflicts 459 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
– Fixes his gaze on a player, inflicitng 5701 Shadow damage every 4 sec, and increasing damage taken from Withering Gaze and Felblaze Flurry 20% for 4 sec. This effect stacks.
– Tears a hole in the fabric of reality, inflicting 21 Physical damage to all players every 1 sec. and pulling them towards the Black Hole. If any player enters the Black Hole, they will unleash a Singularity.
– Inflcits 15136 Shadow damage divided among all players within 11 yards, and destroys the Black Hole.
– Teleports to the nearest players location, inflicting 1926 Shadow damage to any nearby players and spreading Creeping Void if the explosion contacts any players.
On Mythic Difficulty, each cast of Volatile Voidstep will reduce the cast time of subsequent casts.
Stage Three: The Shadowfel Amalgamation
– Overwhelmed by channeling a combination of Void and Fel energies, Xhul'horac's form begins rapidly shifting between one dominated by Fel and Void magic.
– Xhul'horac absorbs energy from the portals, rapidly shifting between Fel and Void powered abilities.
Empowered Chains of Fel
– Once Akkelion is defeated, Xhul'horac absorbs his power, granting him Empowered Chains of Fel. Tethers players together with fel chains, inflicting 14 Fire damage every second per stack. Players gain a stack for each player they are tethered to. Affected players can move away from each other to break the chains. Breaking Empowered Chains of Fel causes a Fel Snapback.
– Inflicts 4625 Fire damage to all players within 5 yards.
Empowered Black Hole
– Once Omnus is defeated, Xhul'horac absorbs his power, granting him Empowered Black Hole. Tears a hole in the fabric of reality, inflicting 13 Physical damage to all players every 1 sec. and pulling them towards the Black Hole. If any player enters the Black Hole, they will unleash a Singularity.
– Inflcits 15136 Shadow damage divided among all players within 8 yards, destroys the Black Hole, and increases damage taken from further Empowered Singularities by 1000%.
– Inflicts 7946 Fire damage to Xhul'horac's current target.
– Fills several players with Fel energy, inflicting 1042 Fire damage every 1 sec for 5 sec. After the effect expires, affected players will create a small patch of Chaotic Felblaze.
– Inflicts 7946 Shadow damage to Xhul'horac's current target.
– Fills a player with void energy, inflicting 2483 Shadow damage every 2.5 sec for 5 sec. When this effect expires, it will spread a large patch of Creeping Void.
Xhul'horac completely absorbs the energy of both the Void and Fel portals, preventing any new creatures from coming through them, and rapidly destabilizing.
– Overwhelmed by the combined energies of Fel and Shadow, Xhul'horac unleashes a burst of pure energy every 10 sec., increasing his damage dealt by 20% and inflicting 2842 Chaos damage to all players. This effect stacks.