GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Players initially face Serpentrix alone. However when the beast reaches 66% and 33% health it will [Submerge] and re-emerge at a distant location, summoning two Hydra Spawns nearby.
- Damage Dealer –
When Serpentrix uses [Toxic Wound], keep moving to avoid taking damage from the [Toxic Puddle].
Avoid damage from [Poison Spit] by staying downwind of Serpentrix during [Violent Winds].
When Serpentrix uses [Submerge] at 33% and 66% health, interrupt it to prevent damage from [Rampage].
- Poison Spit – Spits Poison at a random enemy target. The Poison Spit travels faster or slower depending on the direction of the winds.
- Rampage – If Serpentrix is ever unable to reach an enemy with his melee attack, he enters a Rampage, wildly spitting poison!
- Submerge – Upon reaching 33% and 66% health Serpentrix Submerges and then Emerges at a distant location, summoning two Hydra Spawns!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.