- Lady Hatecoil yells: Can you feel the winds? They come for you...
- Lady Hatecoil yells: Continue the ritual! I will handle these fools!
- Lady Hatecoil yells: Fry, landwalkers!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Lady Hatecoil assaults her enemies with raging storms and lightning strikes, using conductivity to her advantage.
[Static Nova] strikes all players touching the water and [Focused Lightning] can blow away sand dunes.
- Static Nova – Lady Hatecoil electrifies the water in the surrounding area, inflicting 58 Nature damage to players touching the water and stunning them for 5 sec.
- Focused Lightning – Lady Hatecoil targets all players with a focused lightning strike, inflicting 42 Nature damage after a brief cast. Any Lightning Strikes will blow away nearby sand dunes.
- Excess Lightning – Each player struck by Focused Lightning releases Excess Lightning, inflicting 10 Nature damage to nearby players. Excess Lightning blows away any sand dunes it strikes.
- Curse of the Witch – Lady Hatecoil curses enemies with Arcane magic. When the curse is removed, the bearer releases a blast of Arcane energy in a frontal cone, knocking away players and destroying lesser creatures.
- Monsoon – Monsoons follow their nearest targets, knocking players high into the air and blowing away sand dunes they come in contact with.
- Crackling Thunder – Vicious lightning strikes players who leave Lady Hatecoil's arena, inflicting 34 Nature damage and increasing damage taken from Crackling Thunder by 25% for 20 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.