Dargrul <The Underking>
- Dargrul yells: How is this possible?! I... I was chosen...
- Dargrul yells: I will break this world asunder before I let you take my hammer!
- Dargrul yells: The mountain will gnaw on your bones!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- Mythic Dungeon
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Dargrul wields the Hammer of Khaz'goroth to shape earth and fire to strike the party, while summoning fiery minions that pursue random players.
On Heroic difficulty, the Molten Charskins no longer use Magma Breaker, but instead increase their speed and damage over time with Rising Inferno. Dargrul now uses Magma Breaker to damage the party each time he moves.
- Landslide – Slams the ground, causing granite spikes to erupt from the ground in a line, inflicting 34 Nature damage and knocking back enemies nearby.
- Molten Crash – After Landslide, The Underking swings Khaz'goroth and causes the ground to erupt from under his current target, inflicting 45 Nature damage.
Tanks not using their active mitigation suffer an additional 45 Nature damage and are knocked back.
- Magma Sculptor – Summons Molten Charskins that fixate on random targets.
- Molten Charskin – Summoned by Dargrul during the encounter.
- Magma Breaker – Every step the Charskin takes shatters the earth, inflicting 3 Fire damage to enemies.
- Burning Hatred – Fixates on a random enemy target.
- Rising Inferno – The longer the Charskin lives, the more stacks of Rising Inferno it receives increaings its movement speed and damage dealt by 2%.
- Crystal Cracked – Leading a Charskin into a Crystal Spike stuns the Charskin for 10 sec and increases all damage taken by 100%.
- Magma Wave – The Underking smashes the ground, periodically inflicting 28 Fire damage to targets not in cover, culminating in 84 Fire damage to all exposed enemies.
- Crystal Spikes – Causes crystal spikes to erupt at the enemy destination that inflict 45 Nature damage to nearby targets and knocks them back.
Once formed, these spikes can be used as cover to protect the party from Magma Wave.
- Magma Breaker – Every step the chieftain takes shatters the earth, inflicting 3 Fire damage to enemies.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.