Marak the Blooded
- Marak the Blooded yells: Death...
- Marak the Blooded yells: Lok'tar ogar!
- Marak the Blooded yells: Time to die.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Iron Maidens continuously gain Iron Fury, progressively unlocking new abilities.
Periodically, one of the Maidens moves to the Dreadnaught to bombard players with its cannon. A team of players must use loading chains to get to the deck of the boat, defeat the Deckhand stationed there, and sabotage the ammunition of the main cannon before it finishes [Warming Up].
When any one of the Maidens reaches 20% health, all three activate [Iron Will] for the remainder of the fight.
- Iron Will – The Iron Maidens are bound together with Iron Will - whenever any of them is critically low on health, they will all rise to 100 Iron Fury. Every 20 seconds thereafter their damage dealt will increase by 1%.
- Admiral Gar'an
- Iron Shot – Admiral Gar'an fires a shot from her rifle at a random player, inflicting 27 Physical damage.
- Rapid Fire – Admiral Gar'an readies her rifle and tracks a player, firing a barrage of high-explosive rounds. Each round inflicts 47 Fire damage to players within 5 yards of the impact location.
- Penetrating Shot – Gar'an lines up a Penetrating Shot at the vitals of her target, inflicting 194 Physical damage to the target after 8 sec.
Players can move between her and her target, disrupting her aim and causing the damage inflicted to be split among all intercepting players and the target.
Gar'an gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Deploy Turret – Gar'an deploys an automated Dominator Turret, which fires a series of blasts in a circular pattern.
Dominator Blasts inflict 14 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec to any players they come into contact with. This effect stacks.
Gar'an gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- Enforcer Sorka
- Blade Dash – Dashes through a player within 45 yards, chaining to targets within 8 yards, as well as Sorka's primary target, inflicting 39 Physical damage to targeted players.
- Convulsive Shadows – Inflicts 8 Shadow damage per stack every 2 sec. A stack is removed each time damage is dealt.
When dispelled, inflicts 40,000 Shadow damage per stack to the dispelled player.
Sorka gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Lingering Shadow – When Convulsive Shadows deals damage, a pool of Lingering Shadow is created, applying Convulsive Shadows to players.
- Dark Hunt – Fixes her gaze on a player for 8 sec, after which she teleports to the player, inflicting 70 Physical damage.
Sorka gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- Marak the Blooded
- Blood Ritual – Targets a player within 45 yards, inflicting 39 Shadow damage to all players in a cone in front of Marak.
- Bloodsoaked Heartseeker – Bounces between 3 marked targets for up to 155 Physical damage. Damage decreases the farther the axe travels between each target.
Marak gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Volatile Blood Orb – Spawns a Volatile Blood Orb at the location of players hit by Bloodsoaked Heartseeker, periodically casting Volatile Bloodbath.
- Volatile Bloodbath – A Volatile Blood Orb erupts in a bath of corrupted blood magic, inflicting up to 12 Shadow damage to all players on the dock. Players further from the Volatile Blood Orb take less damage.
- Sanguine Strikes – Marak the Blooded's melee attacks become so powerful as to corrupt the life essence of her target, causing their blood to erupt, duplicating a portion of damage dealt to her primary target to all players as Shadow damage.
Marak gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
When one of the Maidens mans the Dreadnaught's main gun, a group of players must use the loading chains to travel to the Dreadnaught and defeat that Maiden's deckhand before the Maiden completes the warmup sequence of the main gun.
While the gun is warming up, the main cannon will barrage the docks with bombs, which players who remain on the docks must avoid.
- Bombardment Pattern
One of the Maidens fires a barrage of bombs with the main cannon of the ship towards the dock.
After the initial barrage, the main cannon fires a much larger burst of bombs towards the dock.
- Blackrock Deckhand
- Uktar, Deckhand of Admiral Gar'an – Defeating Uktar will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Grapeshot Blast – Fires a blast of grapeshot at a player, inflicting 29 Fire damage to players within a cone.
- Battle Medic Rogg
- Shattered Hand Deckhand
- Gorak, Deckhand of Enforcer Sorka – Defeating Gorak will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Iron Eviscerator
- Fixate – Iron Eviscerators fixate their attention on a random target, and will only attack their fixated target.
- Swiftness – As long as they are left alive, Iron Eviscerators gain Swiftness, allowing them to move 10% faster and increasing their haste by 10% per stack.
- Expose Armor – The Eviscerator inflicts a blow to a critical section of a player's armor, inflicting 25 Physical damage and increasing Physical damage taken by 10% for 3 min.
- Bleeding Hollow Deckhand
- Uk'urogg, Deckhand of Marak the Blooded – Defeating Uk'urogg will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Blood Corruption Aura – Uk'urogg has been twisted by Marak's dark blood magic, such that he radiates foul energy.
This energy causes all players on the Dreadnaught while he is alive to periodically create pools of Corrupted Blood underneath them.
- Corrupted Blood – A pool of corrupted blood lingers on the ground, inflicting 47 Shadow damage every 2 sec to any players who stand in it.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.