Oregorger <The Devourer>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Oregorger draws upon his reserves of Blackrock Ore to attack his enemies. When he has spent all his Blackrock Ore, he begins rampaging around in search of new Blackrock Ore to replenish himself. Once Oregorger is sated, he stops rolling and returns to fighting.
- Damage Dealers –
Interrupt [Blackrock Barrage] to prevent raidwide damage and slow Oregorger's consumption of Blackrock Ore.
Breaking open Ore Crates during Feeding Frenzy will leave Blackrock Ore on the ground for Oregorger to consume.
- Healers –
Shielding and using damage mitigating abilities on the closest target of [Acid Torrent] can decrease the damage dealt to rest of the targets.
- Tanks –
Position yourself to be closest in the [Acid Torrent] cone and use damage mitigating abilities to decrease the damage dealt to others.
Quickly regain threat after Oregorger leaves his Feeding Frenzy.
When sated, Oregorger draws upon his Ore reserve to unleash powerful attacks against his enemies.
- Acid Torrent – Sprays a cone of acid at a random ranged foe, inflicting 194 Physical damage to the closest player and increasing that player's damage taken from Acid Torrent by 194 for 20 sec. All other targets take up to 117 Nature damage, reduced by the closest player's total damage mitigation.
- Retched Blackrock – Regurgitates Blackrock Ore at a target, leaving a pool of acid that inflicts Nature damage every 1.5 sec.
- Explosive Shard – Launches an explosive shard, inflicting 43 Physical damage and knocking back enemies in the area. After 3 sec, the shard explodes, dealing 78 Fire damage and stunning nearby enemies for 3 sec.
- Blackrock Barrage – Launches Blackrock Spines, inflicting 25 Physical damage to all enemies.
- Acid Maw – Covers the target in acid, inflicting 3 Nature damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.
When his Blackrock Ore reserves have depleted, Oregorger rampages through the room, trampling all in his path as he searches for ore to eat.
- Rolling Fury – Becomes a rolling juggernaut, inflicting 74 to 82 Physical damage and knocking down anyone in the way.
- Earthshaking Collision – Shakes the earth, inflicting 14 Nature damage to all players.
In Mythic difficulty, these collisions also leave Unstable Slag residue at the location of the collision. Unstable Slag explodes if another collision occurs at the same location.
- Hunger Drive – The longer Oregorger remains in Feeding Frenzy, the more furious he grows, increasing damage inflicted by Earthshaking Collision by 5% per application. Stacks 100 times.
- Unstable Slag Explosion – Unstable Slag explodes, sending waves of fire in all directions that inflict 29 Fire damage. These waves of fire will detonate other Unstable Slag they hit.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.