- Gruul yells: Gruul smell flesh...
- Gruul yells: Gruul... Fall... Down?
- Gruul yells: Hahahaha, Gruul kill you so easy!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Gruul attacks with massive sweeping blows that require the coordinated efforts of multiple players to withstand, and periodically enters a [Destructive Rampage], ignoring all targets and continually performing [Overhead Smash].
- Tanks –
Taunt Gruul into a cluster of players in order to share the damage from [Inferno Slice].
During [Destructive Rampage], Gruul will continually use [Overhead Smash], ignoring his threat on all targets.
In every difficulty except Raid Finder, quickly taunt Gruul away from players after [Inferno Slice] to stop [Overwhelming Blows] from hitting unintended targets.
- Inferno Slice – Gruul slashes at his primary target, inflicting 208 Physical damage and increasing damage taken by subsequent Inferno Strikes by 20% per application. This burning slash will also inflict 354 Fire damage split evenly amongst additional enemies in a 60 yard cone in front of the caster, burning them for 17 Fire damage every 3 seconds.
In Mythic difficulty, if Inferno Slice fails to hit at least 4 targets, Gruul will instantly gain 50 Rage.
- Cave In – The ceiling cracks and crumbles, caving in over players for 23 Physical damage every second.
- Overwhelming Blows – Inflicts 87 Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards. Also increases damage taken from Overwhelming blows by 5% per application.
- Flare – Inflicts 39 Fire damage to players within the blast, and hurls a fiery Flare into the distance.
This Flare inflicts 39 Fire damage to those it passes through and increases their Fire damage taken by 20%.
- Petrifying Slam – Knocks players in a random direction and begins the process of petrification.
Players turn to stone over time, eventually shattered by Gruul's mighty roar, causing players to inflict 19 Nature damage to all allies within 8 yards.
- Shatter – Your petrify shatters for 19 Nature damage to all allies within 8 yards.
- Overhead Smash – Slams the ground inflicting 97 Nature damage to all enemies in a line in front of the caster.
- Destructive Rampage – Gruul, blinded with rage, increases his haste by 50% and repeatedly slams the ground in fury.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.