Forgemaster Gog'duh <Bloodmaul Slave Traders>
- Forgemaster Gog'duh yells: Augh! Noooooo...
- Forgemaster Gog'duh yells: FIRE!
- Forgemaster Gog'duh yells: Go away! I will fix this!
- Forgemaster Gog'duh yells: Uh... stone!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Forgemaster Gog'duh hurls two greater elementals at the party in an attempt to buy time.
When the Forgemaster is critically wounded, Magmolatus escapes from the furnace and engages the party. Magmolatus periodically calls in Molten Elementals to assist him.
- Damage Dealers –
While Forgemaster Gog'duh is alive, defeat the elementals called into combat.
Interrupt Calamity's [Firestorm] to prevent heavy Fire damage.
While Magmolatus is active, kill Molten Elementals to avoid being overwhelmed.
Gog'duh assaults players with blasts of magma, pausing only to hastily conjure elementals in his defense.
- Magma Barrage – Lava splashes to the floor, inflicting 2 Fire damage every 2 sec. to enemies in the lava pool.
- Ruination, Servant of the Earth
- Shatter Earth – Earthen shards strike the ground, inflicting 1 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards of the impact point. Spikes radiate outwards, inflicting 3 Nature damage to enemies that they come in contact with.
- Rough Smash – Smashes the ground, inflicting 7 Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards in a frontal cone and stunning them for 4 sec.
- Calamity, Servant of the Flame
- Dancing Flames – Instantly burns an enemy, then inflicts additional Fire damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
If Dancing Flames is not dispelled, it will jump to another nearby enemy.
In Heroic Difficulty, Dancing Flames initially strikes two players.
In Challenge Mode, Dancing Flames initially strikes two players.
- Firestorm – Ignites the area surrounding the caster, causing 2 Fire damage to all nearby enemies every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
- Scorch – Scorches an enemy for Fire damage.
Stage Two: Menacing Magma
Once Gog'duh is badly injured, the powerful elemental Magmolatus escapes and begins to wreak havoc.
- Magmolatus – Magmolatus assaults players with a fierce combination of earth and fire.
- Withering Flames – Inflicts 1 Fire damage every 2 sec. Also reduces attack, casting, and movement speed by 25%.
If is not dispelled, it will periodically ignite another ally with Choking Ashes.
- Choking Ashes – Inflicts 1 Fire damage every 2 sec. Also reduces attack, casting, and movement speed by 25%.
- Slag Smash – Smashes the ground, inflicting 5 Physical damage to nearby enemies and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Molten Impact – Creates a Molten Impact near an enemy target, summoning a Molten Elemental. The impact inflicts 3 Fire damage to enemies near the center, decreasing in damage the further away targets are.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.