Galakras <The Last Brood of Galakrond>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Players assault fortified towers as waves of Kor'kron troops rush forth to repel them, and Warlord Zaela circles overhead on her fearsome proto-drake, Galakras. Meanwhile, allied demolitionists work to breach the doors to the nearby guard towers, allowing a strike team to enter the tower and capture it. Once both towers have been captured, the anti-air guns atop each may be used to bring Galakras down to the ground for a final battle.
- Tanks –
Interrupt Tidal Shamans' [Chain Heal].
When a tower is breached, one tank must lead a small group of players to clear out remaining Kor'kron.
Warlord Zaela sends her finest Dragonmaw soldiers to battle. Two guardians keep watch over the Towers above, protecting the Anti-Air turrets. Defeating these guardians will give players access to the Anti-Air turrets.
Two well-timed Anti-Air turret shots will send Galakras spiraling towards the ground.
- Ranking Officials
- High Enforcer Thranok
- Shattering Cleave – With a mighty swing, Thranok inflicts 250% normal damage to his primary target and additional nearby targets.
- Crusher's Call – High Enforcer Thranok lashes out with chains, hooking 5 random players within 45 yards and pulls them to his feet.
!4, 6, 7
In 25 player mode, High Enforcer Thranok hooks 10 random players.
Afterwards, Thranok rears back to execute his savage attack, Skull Cracker, that inflicts 85 Physical damage to all players within 10 yards.
- Korgra the Snake
- Poison-Tipped Blades – Korgra's poison-tipped dagger inflicts 3 Nature damage every 1 sec. to her primary target. This effect stacks.
- Poison Cloud – Korgra shatters a vial of poison, causing a smoky poison cloud to coalesce at her feet. This poison cloud inflicts 20 Nature damage every 1 second to players standing within.
- Curse of Venom – When her health falls low, Korgra's Curse of Venom takes effect. She will take the form of a snake, casting a deadly poison bolt volley until she is defeated.
- Dragonmaw Ebon Stalker – Upon Korgra's command, these stealthed units will emerge from the shadows behind a random target, stabbing wildly. Any victims standing within range of the blows will suffer critical Physical damage.
- Foot Soldiers
- Dragonmaw Bonecrusher – These deadly warriors will charge to a distant faction leader, stunning them. While stunned, they will perform a barrage of deadly attacks to the victim.
- Fracture – The Dragonmaw Bonecrusher charges to a distant Faction Leader, stunning them and inflicting 10% of the leader's health every 5 sec.
- Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman – The Dragonmaw Tidal shaman will cast healing spells on their allies, and summon violent Tidal waves to damage their enemies.
- Healing Tide Totem – The Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman summons a totem at the Shaman's feet that heals nearby allies for 10% of their total health every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
- Dragonmaw Flameslinger – These deadly archers shoot fire-tipped arrows at random players. The effect inflicts Fire damage on impact, and then burns the ground and any players standing within.
- Dragonmaw Grunt – Dragonmaw Grunts wade into battle, crushing their enemies with devastating blows. They will also hurl a mighty axe at distant enemies.
- Dragonmaw Wind Reaver – On the wings of their proto-drakes, Dragonmaw Wind Reavers hurl axes at random players, inflicting Physical damage. They will also net random players, rooting them in place.
- Dragonmaw Proto-Drake – Dragonmaw Proto-Drakes channel a frontal cone of flame on their enemies.
- Dragonmaw Flagbearer – Dragonmaw Flagbearers inspire those around them, dropping a banner that increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 30%. It also increases damage dealt by 30% for all friendly targets within 15 yards for 2 min.
- Kor'kron Demolisher – Warlord Zaela turns her siege weapons against her own towers, bombarding those inside. Bombard inflicts 568 Physical damage and knocks down players inside the bombarded tower.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – Lady Sylvanas fires with precision at her enemies, occasionally awakening the dead to do her bidding.
- Lor'themar Theron – Lor'themar fights with fervor charging enemies with his blade, the Great Sword of the Sin'dorei, and picking off stragglers with his enchanted bow.
- Demolition Crew – The Demolition crew will attempt to breach the doors barring the Anti-Air towers. If they are not protected, then the door breaching progress will be interrupted.
Stage Two: Galakras, The Last of His Progeny
- Flames of Galakrond – Galakras spews the raw Flames of Galakrond at a random player. Each player through which it passes will suffer 68 Fire damage every 1 second. However, each player it passes through will decrease the severity of the flames, reducing the damage it deals to subsequent players.
When the ball of flame reaches its final destination it will erupt, inflicting 1363 Fire damage to all players. This damage is also reduced in severity for each player that diminishes the Flame.
- Pulsing Flames – Galakras erupts with molten fury, inflicting 68 Fire damage to all players. Each pulse increases Galakras' Fire damage dealt by 3%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.