Sha of Anger
- Sha of Anger yells: My wrath flows freely!
- Sha of Anger yells: Yes, YES! Bring your rage to bear! Try to strike me down!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Seethe – The Sha of Anger projects seething anger at his current target if no players stand within his melee attack range. Seethe inflicts 50 Shadow damage and increases Shadow damage taken by the player by 10% for 20 sec.
- Endless Rage – The anger brought by the Alliance and Horde to Pandaria flows through the Sha of Anger, erupting forth as a shower of Sha energy. Each missile inflicts 49 Shadow damage to players within 3 yards of the impact point and summons forth an Ire and a cloud of Bitter Thoughts.
The Sha of Anger's rage grows over 50 seconds.
- Growing Anger – The Sha of Anger infects 3 players with angry thoughts. After 6 sec, infected players display Aggressive Behavior.
- Aggressive Behavior – The affected player erupts with anger, causing the player and all allies within 5 yards to fall under the control of the Sha of Anger for 30 sec. Increases damage dealt by 200% and maximum health by 200%. Aggressive Behavior is removed if the player falls below 50% remaining health.
Stage Two: Unleashed Wrath
Upon reaching 100 rage, the Sha of Anger unleashes its wrath upon its enemies. This phase lasts until the Sha of Anger's rage reaches 0.
- Unleashed Wrath – The Sha of Anger unleashes pent-up rage for 25 sec. The Unleashed Wrath inflicts 29 Shadow damage to 10 random targets every 2 seconds.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.