Darkmaster Gandling turns Lilian Voss against her former allies, employing her powerful abilities to gather more corpses for his devious purposes. Though she tries to fight against his dark will, she cannot control her actions at this time.
- Shadow Shiv – Lilian leaps onto a player and strikes them with both runeblades, inflicting 20 Shadow damage to players within 8 yards.
- Death's Grasp – Lilian draws upon dark powers to pull all players to her location.
- Dark Blaze – Periodically summons a patch of dark fire at the player's location, inflicting 3 Fire damage every 0.5 seconds.
When Lilian's health reaches 60%, her will finally breaks. Darkmaster Gandling forcefully rips her anguished soul from her physical body, then commands Lilian's Soul to attack the players.
- Blazing Soul – Lilian's soul blazes with barely-contained hatred, periodically inflicting 3 Fire damage to all players.
- Unleashed Anguish – Lilian's anguish is further unleashed when striking players in melee. For every melee strike, Lilian will unleash another barrage of Blazing Soul. However, the movement speed of Lilian's Soul is significantly reduced.
- Fixate Anger – Lilian's Soul fixates on a player. She will only attempt to attack that player and cannot be taunted.
When Lilian's Soul reaches 1% health, Lilian's Soul fades into the spirit realm and cannot be attacked.
Darkmaster Gandling reanimates what remains of Lilian's physical body to fight alongside Lilian's Soul.
The reanimated corpse retains all abilities Lilian Voss used in Stage One.
When Lilian's physical body reaches 1% remaining health, she musters the strength to recombine with her soul for a final assault on Darkmaster Gandling.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.