- Fish Fellreed says: Awww shucks, I was gonna eat these! Well, if Ella needs 'em, I ain't gonna no more. Here, take 'em!
- Fish Fellreed says: Did you make this Twin Fish Platter yourself?
- Fish Fellreed says: I'll collect my tools and meet you at Farmer Yoon's. Bet I can beat you there!
- Fish Fellreed says: Jade is so very lucky, didn't you know? Thanks for giving this to me.
- Fish Fellreed says: Oh my, this Twin Fish Platter smells delicious. Thank you!
- Fish Fellreed says: Oh no, I didn't get you anything in return! Boo...
- Fish Fellreed says: Oh wow, yer givin' that to me? I don't know how to thank ya!
- Fish Fellreed says: Oh yes, this is my favorite food - fish!
- Fish Fellreed says: Oh, my pappy always said these little cat figures were lucky!
- Fish Fellreed says: Owning a little piece o' jade is like having a charm to ward off evil spirits. Thanks so much for this little cat! It'll keep me safe, I just know it.
- Fish Fellreed says: This is a very pretty cat, <name>. Thanks fer givin' it to me.
- Fish Fellreed says: Yer so nice, <name>. I'm so glad to know someone like you.
- Fish Fellreed says: You givin' me a gift? Aw shucks, you shouldn't have!
- Fish Fellreed says: You sure 'bout that, <name>? Wow, thank you!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.