Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: First Lesson
- Ice Wall – Instructor Chillheart summons a wall of ice that slowly sweeps across the room, instantly killing any player it touches.
- Wrack Soul – Instructor Chillheart shatters the soul of a player, inflicting 34 Shadow damage every second for 10 sec. When Wrack Soul expires, it jumps to another player.
- Ice Wrath – Instructor Chillheart wreaths a player in ice for 10 sec, causing them to inflict 10 Frost damage to all of their allies within 2.5 yards every second.
- Touch of the Grave – Instructor Chillheart's icy touch causes her next 10 melee attacks to inflict an additional 20 Frost damage.
- Frigid Grasp – Instructor Chillheart summons ice at a player's location that explodes from the ground, inflicting 25 Frost damage to all nearby players.
Stage Two: Second Lesson
When Instructor Chillheart's physical body dies, the foul magic that animated her escapes back to her phylactery.
Fragments of Instructor Chillheart's soul escape the phylactery and animate the tomes of magic scattered throughout the classroom.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.