Armsmaster Harlan <The Ravager>
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: Ah-hah! Another chance to test my might.
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: Bested... by the likes of...
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: On your guard!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Heroic Leap – Armsmaster Harlan leaps into the center of his chamber, inflicting 100% weapon damage as Physical damage to all enemies within 8 yards of the impact point. Armsmaster Harlan immediately begins casting Blades of Light after using this ability.
- Blades of Light – Harlan jumps into the center of the room and begins to spin rapidly with his axe. While spinning, Harlan inflicts 50% weapon damage as Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards. Harlan carries away targets damaged in this way as he continues spinning around the room.
- Dragon's Reach – Harlan inflicts 80% of his normal melee damage to all targets in front of him.
- Call for Help – Harlan periodically calls two Scarlet Defenders to come to his aid throughout the encounter.
- Scarlet Defender – Scarlet Defenders feature heavy armor to protect them from all damage.
- Heavy Armor – While a Scarlet Defender wears their Heavy Armor, they take 20% less damage until their armor breaks from taking 18 damage. Defenders also take 90% less damage from area effect damage.
- Unarmored – Scarlet Defenders who receive sufficient damage lose their Heavy Armor and take 200% additional damage.
When Armsmaster Harlan reaches 50% remaining health, he enters a Berserker Rage. Every 3 seconds thereafter, Armsmaster Harlan's damage increases by 4%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.