Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Let Me Show You My Power!
Gu Cloudstrike calls for the Azure Serpent to help him defeat the intruders.
- Invoke Lightning – Gu Cloudstrike inflicts 8 Nature damage to a random player, inflicting an additional 3 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the target.
- Static Field – The Azure Serpent creates a Static Field at the location of a random player, inflicting 6 Nature damage to all players within 10 yards of the point of impact. The Static Field then persists for 15 sec, inflicting an additional 22 Nature damage every 1 sec.
Stage Two: Charge Me With Your Power!
Gu Cloudstrike enters a meditative state, becoming immune to all damage. The Azure Serpent moves in to attack.
- Charging Soul – The Azure Serpent shields Gu Cloudstrike, making him immune to all damage.
- Magnetic Shroud – The Azure Serpent casts a Magnetic Shroud onto every player. The Shroud absorbs 14 healing cast on each player and inflicts 3 Nature damage every 1 sec. The Shroud overloads when healing on a player exceeds its capacity, removing the Magnetic Shroud. The overload then heals all other players within 20 yards for 22 healing divided by the number of players within range.
- Lightning Breath – The Azure Serpent unleashes Lightning Breath within a 45 degree cone in front of him, inflicting 5 Nature damage every 0.5 sec. for 2 sec.
Stage Three: Do Not Fail Me!
After the players defeat the Azure Serpent, Gu Cloudstrike rejoins the fight.
- Overcharged Soul – Periodically inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, frequency proportional to missing health.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.