Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: True Strength!
Master Snowdrift begins combat by using his fists and feet.
- Fists of Fury – Master Snowdrift strikes numerous times with his fists. The impact of his fists inflicts 17 Fire damage on any player in front of Master Snowdrift.
- Tornado Kick – Master Snowdrift continuously spins and kicks out at all players within range. Tornado Kick inflicts 9 Physical damage and knocks back any player within the Tornado.
Stage 2: Spiritual Power!
Master Snowdrift harnesses and unleashes his Chi energy at the players.
- Ball of Fire – Master Snowdrift throws a Ball of Fire at the players, inflicting 17 Fire damage to all players in its path.
Stage 3: I Can Do So Much More!
Master Snowdrift resorts to his grappling and countering techniques to take down the players.
- Tornado Slam – Master Snowdrift chases down one player at random. If Master Snowdrift catches his target, he performs a Tornado Slam on them. The Tornado Slam inflicts 30% of the victim's maximum health as Physical damage on the player.
- Parry Stance – Master Snowdrift momentarily assumes an entirely defensive posture. Any attacks made against Master Snowdrift miss and cause him to retaliate.
- Quivering Palm – While in his Parry Stance, Master Snowdrift counters anyone attacking him in melee range with a Quivering Palm, inflicting 13 Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec. Master Snowdrift then follows up the attack by using Unleash Vibrations.
- Unleash Vibrations – Master Snowdrift unleashes the vibrations caused by his Quivering Palm attack, inflicting 9 Physical damage to the target.
- Flying Kick – While in his Parry Stance, Master Snowdrift counters anyone attacking him outside melee range with a Flying Kick, inflicting 4 Physical damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.