Wise Mari <Waterspeaker>
- Wise Mari says: Let death wash over you!
- Wise Mari says: Living water, bring them death!
- Wise Mari says: You dare to disturb these waters? You will drown!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Still Waters, Rise Up!
Wise Mari shields himself and uses the corrupt waters of the fountain to assault players.
- Corrupted Waters – The fountain's corrupted water churns and bubbles, inflicting 2 Shadow damage every 0.3 seconds on any player standing in the water.
- Water Bubble – Wise Mari creates a large water bubble around himself, making him immune to damage and knocking back players that touch the bubble.
- Hydrolance – Wise Mari directs the fountain's corrupted waters to attack the players, inflicting 10 damage as it ripples, and 15 damage when it explodes.
- Call Water – Wise Mari summons a Corrupt Living Water from one of the four smaller fountains to attack the players.
- Corrupt Living Water – At Wise Mari's orders, the sha-corrupted waters of the fountain coalesce into a water elemental.
Defeating a Corrupt Living Water causes it to split into three Corrupt Droplets.
Stage Two: Behold the Torrential Waters!
After the players defeat four Corrupt Living Waters, Wise Mari unleashes all of his remaining power.
- Bubble Burst – Wise Mari begins the stage by bursting his protective bubble, inflicting 9 Frost damage and knocking back all enemies within 10 yards.
- Wash Away – Wise Mari channels the power of the corrupted water, creating a rotating spout of water in front of him that inflicts 45 damage and knocks back all players.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.