– Hagara conjures crystals of ice that launch Ice Lance missiles towards a random player standing near Hagara. Ice Lances inflict 9 Frost damage in a 3 yard area around the first player the missile impacts.
In Normal and LFR difficulty, Ice Lance reduces the attack speed of all targets struck by 25%.
In Heroic difficulty, Ice Lance increases frost damage taken by 25% per hit.
– Hagara traps two random players in a tomb of ice, stunning the targets until other players destroy the Ice Tombs. Players trapped within the tomb lose 5% of their maximum health every second.
In 25 player Normal difficulty Hagara traps five random players.
In 25 player Heroic difficulty Hagara traps six random players.
– Hagara launches a blast of ice at a random player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Frost damage and reducing the player's movement speed for 4 sec.
– Hagara rapidly slices at her current target, swinging for 50% normal weapon damage every 0.5 sec. for 5 sec.
– Hagara channels and fills the platform with a tempest of water and ice. The Tempest protects Hagara from all attacks and spells.
– Destroying all four of the binding crystals stops Hagara's channeling of Frozen Tempest.
– Any player standing within Hagara's water bubble drowns, inflicting damage equal to 9% of their maximum health every second and reducing their movement speed by 50%.
– Four equidistant lines of ice extend out from Hagara and sweep across the platform. The Ice Wave inflicts 166 Frost damage on any player caught by its movement and increases their Frost damage taken by 50% for 2.5 sec.
– Snowpacked Icicles fall around the edge of the platform. Where the Icicle impacts the ground, it inflicts 100000 Frost damage and knocks back any nearby players within 7 yards.
– Hagara places a Frostflake on a random player, reducing their movement speed by 10% and an additional 10% every 1 sec for 15 sec. When the Frostflake effect expires, it deals damage equal to 25% of the player's maximum health, and creates a 10 yard radius area of frost underneath that player. The frost reduces any player's movement speed standing within the area by 50%.
– Hagara channels a lightning storm to electrocute the players on the platform. A Water Shield protects Hagara from all attacks and spells. When players overload every Crystal Conductor, the feedback stops her channeling and causes her to suffer an Electrocution.
– Hagara conjures four Crystal Conductors to protect herself from the lightning storm.
In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, Hagara conjures eight Crystal Conductors.
– A Crystal Conductor charged by the death of a Bound Lightning Elemental casts Lightning Conduit on the nearest player, inflicting 12 Nature damage every 1 sec. Lightning Conduit also connects the affected player to another player or Crystal Conductor within 10 yards.
Bound Lightning Elementals
– Hagara calls elementals to aid her during the Lightning Storm. When a player kills an elemental, it causes a nearby Crystal Conductor to overload and electrocute nearby players.
– Hagara targets the location of a random player, then after 3 seconds a pillar of lightning erupts. The lightning inflicts 22 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.
– The feedback from the overloaded Crystal Conductors and destroyed Binding Crystals stuns Hagara and increases her damage taken by 100% for 15 sec.