GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Focused Fire – Occu'thar sets his gaze on the location of a random player, then for 2.5 sec the gaze inflicts 9 Fire damage every second and then 33 Fire damage every second to players within 12 yards of the targeted location.
- Searing Shadows – Occu'thar inflicts 25 Shadow damage to players in a 60 degree cone in front of him, and increases Shadow damage taken by 100% for 30 sec.
- Eyes of Occu'thar – Occu'thar forms an Eye of Occu'thar on every player for 10 sec. The eyes bore into their target hosts with the Gaze of Occu'thar.
- Gaze of Occu'thar – The Eye of Occu'thar gazes at its target host, inflicting 8 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Occu'thar's Destruction – After an Eye of Occu'thar remains attached to a player for 10 sec, it fully bores into the host and detonates with Occu'thar's Destruction, inflicting 19 Shadow damage on all players.
Baradin Hold is only available on Normal Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.