Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Decapitate – Bloodlord Mandokir charges a random player and inflicts 56604 Physical damage.
- Level Up – When Bloodlord Mandokir kills a player, he Levels Up, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 20%. This effect stacks.
- Devastating Slam – Bloodlord Mandokir chooses a random player, then turns and leaps into the air and comes crashing down on them, inflicting 736 Physical damage in a forward facing 45 degree cone.
- Bloodletting – Bloodlord Mandokir applies Bloodletting on a random player, inflicting 50% of the players current health as Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Frenzy – At 20% remaining health, Bloodlord Mandokir goes into a Frenzy and increases his attack speed by 100%. While Frenzied, Bloodlord Mandokir will only cast Decapitate, but performs the ability at a higher rate than before.
- Ohgan – Ohgan is Bloodlord Mandokir's trusty Raptor. The undead Ohgan sees and kills the Chained Spirits when Mandokir orders him to do so.
- Ohgan's Orders – Bloodlord Mandokir dismounts from Ohgan and instructs him to kill the Chained Spirits in the area. If Ohgan reaches a Chained Spirit, he kills it and acquires a new Chained Spirit as his target.
- Reanimate Ohgan – Bloodlord Mandokir resurrects Ohgan after the players kill the raptor. Ohgan resumes his Orders from when he was alive.
- Chained Spirit – Eight Chained Spirits stand ready to aid the players against Bloodlord Mandokir. Chained Spirits perform Revive on dead players during the fight.
- Revive – Chained Spirits periodically bring dead players back to life and then empower them with Spirit's Vengeance.
- Spirit's Vengeance – The Chained Spirit empowers the newly Revived player, increasing damage and healing done by 25%, maximum health by 25%, and decreasing all damage taken by 10% for the duration of the fight. This effect stacks.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.