High Priestess Kilnara
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: No. NO! Get Out!
- Shadow Bolt – Kilnara hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting 10 Shadow damage to her primary target.
- Wave of Agony – A crushing wave of agony sweeps across enemies in front of Kilnara, inflicting 68 Shadow damage and knocking them back.
- Tears of Blood – Glittering trails of blood stream from Kilnara's eyes, inflicting 11 Shadow damage every second to all players within 12 yards for 6 sec.
- Wail of Sorrow – Kilnara's dark wail of sorrow inflicts 23 Shadow damage on all enemies.
- Lash of Anguish – Kilnara lashes out at a random player, inflicting 50% of her normal melee swing's damage as Shadow damage and then 17 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
Stage Two: The True Might of Bethekk
At 50% remaining life, High Priestess Kilnara transforms into the Avatar of Bethekk and awakens any remaining sleeping panthers.
- Rage of the Ancients – Every 5 seconds, the Avatar of Bethekk increases her damage dealt by 5% and her haste by 10%. The effect stacks up to 25 times.
- Vengeful Smash – The Avatar of Bethekk leaps into the air then lands with a Vengeful Smash, inflicting 28 Physical damage to players within 20 yards.
- Camouflage – The Avatar of Bethekk camouflages herself, becoming invisible to players. She then creeps behind a random target and performs Ravage on them.
- Ravage – The Avatar of Bethekk ravages her current target, inflicting 150% of a normal melee swing and causing the target to bleed for 11 damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Pride of Bethekk – Kilnara's sixteen panthers are in a dark slumber, but can be awoken by any offensive ability or spell once the battle begins.
- Gaping Wound – The panther leaps on a random player with extended claws, inflicting 75% of a normal melee swing and causing the target to bleed for 11 damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.