Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Deflection – Vanessa deflects all melee attacks, ranged attacks and spells for 10 sec. She will only use this ability while her remaining health is greater than 25%.
- Deadly Blades – Vanessa begins to rapidly leap from enemy to enemy, appearing behind and inflicting the Backslash effect on a random enemy target every 1 sec. for 5 sec.
- Backslash – Vanessa slices into the back of an enemy target, inflicting 289 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Fiery Blaze – After Vanessa has been wounded below 50% of her total health, she will leap to the top of the ship and detonate preplaced explosives around the ship. These explosives will create Fiery Blazes across the deck. Players within 5 yards of a fire will be dealt 1443 Fire damage every second.
Players may avoid the worst of the fires on the deck by using a nearby rope on the side of the deck.
- Vengeance of VanCleef – After Vanessa detonates the first set of explosives at 50% health, she will repeatedly cast Vengeance of VanCleef until re-engaged in combat. Each application of this effect increases her Physical damage by 4%, melee attack speed by 4%, and size by 3%. The effect may stack up to 40 times.
Once Vanessa has detonated the second set of explosives at 25% health, she will use this ability repeatedly until killed.
- Powder Explosion – When Vanessa has only 1% of her total health remaining, she will pull out a final keg of black powder and light it. The explosion kills her, and also deals 3655 Fire damage to any enemy target within 10 yards.
- Defias Enforcer – While Vanessa VanCleef's remaining health is above 50%, she will periodically call on a Defias Enforcer to aid her from the nearby cabin.
- Charge – The Enforcer charges out into battle to join the fray.
- Bloodbath – The Enforcer begins to rapidly attack its current enemy target with a series of six quick attacks over 3 sec., each dealing 25% of normal melee damage.
- Recklessness – The Enforcer becomes immune to fear effects and his or her chance to deal a critical is increased by 100% for 15 sec., but the Enforcer's armor is also reduced by 35%.
The Enforcer can use this ability if his or her remaining health is below 20%.
- Defias Shadowguard – Shortly after calling a Defias Enforcer, Vanessa will then call on a Defias Shadowguard to join the fight if her remaining health is still above 50%.
- Sinister Strike – The Shadowguard inflicts 100% of normal melee damage to the current enemy target.
- Shadowstep – The Shadowguard will periodically step through shadows and reappear behind the enemy target.
- Whirling Blades – The Shadowguard surrounds the enemy target with a set of whirling blades for 10 sec. The blades deal 2 Physical damage to all nearby units within 5 yards every second.
- Evasion – The Shadowguard increases his chance to dodge by 35% for 10 sec.
The Shadowguard may use Evasion if his remaining health is below 30%.
- Defias Blood Wizard – Shortly after calling a Defias Shadowguard, Vanessa will then call on a Defias Blood Wizard to join the fight if her remaining health is still above 50%.
- Bloodbolt – Inflicts 5 Physical damage and reduces the current enemy target's movement speed by 20% for 4 sec.
- Ragezone – The Blood Wizard creates an unstable field of magic at the location of a random enemy target that lasts 30 sec. The field has a radius of 5 yards, and all units located within have their damage dealt increased by 25%.
Vanessa VanCleef is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.