Kingslayer Orkus <Red Like My Rage>The location of this NPC is unknown.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: <name>, just between you and me, I never saw the fall of the Lich King. And... well... I've never been to Ulduar. I... well... I am a dungeon explorer. Yes. I prefer exploring dungeons with allies. The pay is excellent and the risk is low.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: <name>, you and I are friends.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Did I ever tell you about the time I met Varok Saurfang? I asked him to sign my massive pectoral muscles. He backhanded me instead, which is why I sometimes forget things now. It was totally worth it.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Garrosh Hellscream: great warchief or greatest warchief?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Hillsbrad has changed. Back in my day Hillsbrad was a place of constant battle. The humans and dwarves of Southshore would constantly attack the Horde at Tarren Mill. There were days when you could look out past the intersection at Darrow Hill and see a thousand people battling. Glory days, <name> - they'll pass you by.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I am sorry that I called you puny, <name>. When we first met I thought you just another one of Darthalia's pawns.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I found Kasha in Icecrown. She was injured and dying. I managed to carry her back to the Shadow Vault where the death knights helped nurse her back to health. We are now the best of friends.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I have heard tale of the Maelstrom itself opening up, threatening to devour the world. Could you imagine such a thing?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I liked the worgen better when they were a disorganized mess that you'd run into in small packs. This new Gilnean worgen alliance is much more difficult to deal with.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I wasn't there, but I heard that Sylvanas died in Silverpine and that her precious val'kyr resurrected her at the cost of their own lives. Know anything about it?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: If we stop these dwarves and worgen we will be celebrated as great heroes of the Horde!
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Varian Wrynn... I saw him fight once at Dire Maul. He killed five feral scar yetis with his bare hands. Pretty good for a human, no?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Worgen and dwarves working together... What has this world come to?
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.