- General Thorg'izog yells: Come on boys, let's eat! My favorite soldier brought enough worg for everyone!
- General Thorg'izog yells: Lok-Narash! To battle!
- General Thorg'izog says: Quickly, everyone run toward those dragons! All troops, towards the dragons! The dragons will save us!
- General Thorg'izog says: The pit lord's loose! We're doomed! Retreat!
- General Thorg'izog says: Timan fell from the Pillar of Ash. Othana was eaten by wolves. Gorlop fell in lava. And most of my sergeants were killed in a freak cudgelling accident.
- General Thorg'izog says: WHAT? No reason... it's just... something is very wrong with my stomach. I think it's something I ate.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.