Siamat <Lord of the South Wind>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Winds of the South, Rise!
Siamat begins the encounter flying above his platform, nigh invulnerable to any damage taken.
- Storm Bolt – Siamat throws a charged missile at a random enemy player, inflicting 9 Nature damage.
- Cloud Burst – Siamat targets a random player's location and summons a 5 yard radius cloud ring there. After 3 seconds the cloud bursts, inflicting 12 Nature damage and knocking up any player standing in the cloud every second for 3 sec.
- Servant of Siamat – Siamat summons three of these large air elementals during Stage 1. A single Servant enters the fight every 45 seconds, or immediately after the previous Servant dies. After all three Servants die, Siamat enters Stage Two.
- Lightning Nova – The Servant of Siamat emits a circular pulse of energy that inflicts 9 Nature damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
- Thunder Crash – The Servant of Siamat builds up a massive charge of electricity then unleashes the energy at his current target inflicting 18 Nature damage.
- Lightning Charge – When a Servant of Siamat reaches 4% of its remaining health, it emits a Lightning Charge inflicting 13 Nature damage, increasing damage taken by 33%, damage dealt increased by 10%, and increasing haste by 10% for every player within 10 yards.
- Minion of Siamat – Siamat summons these air elementals to join the fight approximately every 30 seconds in both Stages.
- Chain Lightning – The Minion of Siamat strikes a random player with a lightning bolt that then arcs up to 10 yards to four additional players. The bolt inflicts 6 Nature damage to the first target, then 70% less each time the bolt arcs to a new target.
- Tempest Storm – When the Minion of Siamat reaches 5% of its remaining health, it unleashes a 6 yard radius storm above him that slowly moves around the platform. Any player standing under the storm takes 7 Nature damage every second.
- Depletion – The Minion of Siamat slowly depletes its power over time and loses 10% of its health every 2 seconds.
Stage Two: Cower Before the Storm!
After the players kill three Servants of Siamat, Stage two begins with Siamat landing on the platform and becoming vulnerable to damage.
- Wailing Winds – Siamat begins stage two by inflicting 2 Nature damage to all players every second for 6 sec. Players are also violently knocked around the platform during the spell.
- Storm Bolt – In stage two, the Storm Bolt inflicts 8 Nature damage.
- Gathered Storms – Siamat absorbs a Tempest Storm formed by a Minion of Siamat. After absorbing the storm, Siamat blasts two players every second for 1 Nature damage for 25 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty Siamat blasts all players instead of two.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.