MessnerThe location of this NPC is unknown.
- Messner says: After that Pilgrim's Bounty dinner, I took a huge smelly orc.
- Messner says: And keep the change you filthy animal!
- Messner says: I don't even have my gear on!
- Messner says: I remember this one time, Keeshan and I were out fishing at the Lakeshire bridge and Keeshan farted. Don't think Oslow ever forgave Keeshan for that one...
- Messner says: I'm just gettin' warmed up!
- Messner says: Is that the best you can do?
- Messner says: It's an ugly word, you know? It's a word I'd use to describe defecating. For example:
- Messner says: Jorgensen is real dainty, by the way. He's a paladin, so be careful what you say around him or you're liable to make him cry.
- Messner says: Messner is a master of fire magic. We invite him to all of our barbecues.
- Messner says: So I hear Varian Wrynn is back. That true? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop.
- Messner says: They called us the Bravo Company. When things needed killin', we did the spillin'... of blood.
- Messner says: You ever notice how sarcastic the people living in Redridge are? Sometimes I feel like I just want to take a blow torch to that jackass Solomon's town hall.
- Messner says: You got it, Johnny!
- Messner says: You know, I've always wondered why they call themselves orcs.
- Messner says: You know, Keeshan lost his wife to Blackrock orcs. He was never the same after that day. Was like the sun just set on his life. Darkness, lady. Pure darkness.
- Messner says: You know, Keeshan lost his wife to Blackrock orcs. He was never the same after that day. Was like the sun just set on his life. Darkness, man. Pure darkness.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.