High Priestess Azil
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 400 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
- Curse of Blood – High Priestess Azil curses a random enemy player, increasing the player's Physical damage taken by 4 for 15 sec.
- Force Grip – High Priestess Azil traps her current enemy target in a field of energy for 5 sec, repeatedly lifting them up and then slamming them into the ground. Each time the target is slammed into the ground, they are dealt 16 Physical damage.
- Gravity Well – High Priestess Azil summons a Gravity Well at the location of a random player. After 3 seconds, the Gravity Well fully forms and will then pull any nearby target within 10 yards of the well's center towards it. A Gravity Well will also inflict Shadow damage every 0.5 second to any target within the well. The damage inflicted is increased the closer the target is to the center of the Gravity Well. Gravity Wells have a duration of 20 seconds.
In Heroic Difficulty a Gravity Well no longer has a set duration. If a Gravity Well kills a unit, they shrink in size by 25%. So after killing 4 units, they disappear.
- Devout Follower – Devout Followers rush to help High Priestess Azil during the fight. These creatures have very low health.
- Energy Shield – High Priestess Azil creates an Energy Shield around her which reduces the damage she takes by 75%. When the shield is initially created, any enemy target within 5 yards is dealt 22 Arcane damage and knocked back.
- Seismic Shard – High Priestess Azil magically raises up a huge shard of stone, then throws it at the location of a random enemy player. When the shard lands it inflicts 50 damage to all units within 3.5 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.