GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
- 400 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ground Slam – Ozruk builds up his strength then slams the ground in front of him dealing 100 Physical damage to all enemies within 4 yards of the impact point.
- Rupture – When Ozruk performs a Ground Slam in Heroic Difficulty, the ground ruptures and causes three lines of rock spikes to erupt in the direction he is facing. Any player caught by one of the rock spikes is dealt 170 Physical damage and is knocked upwards.
- Elementium Bulwark – The elementium plates grafted onto Ozruk are charged with energy, causing them to have a 20% chance to reflect spells for 10 sec.
- Elementium Spike Shield – Spikes erupt from Ozruk's body for 10 sec. Any player who attacks Ozruk with a melee or ranged attack while he has the Elementium Spike Shield are inflicted with a bleed effect that deals 1 Arcane damage every second for 5 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times, but may only be applied once per second.
- Shatter – When the Elementium Spike Shield expires, Ozruk shatters the spikes and launches them in all directions. This inflicts 189 Physical damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
- Paralyze – Right before Ozruk uses his Shatter ability, Ozruk will cast Paralyze. The Paralyze spell stuns all enemies for 8 sec. Any damage taken while stunned will remove the Paralyze effect. If Paralyze is not prematurely removed, then at the end of the spell's duration the player is dealt 23 Arcane damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.