Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Mighty Stomp – Throngus stomps his foot on the ground, triggering the walls of Grim Batol to Cave In. Throngus will not Mighty Stomp if he has his shield equipped.
- Cave In – After the Mighty Stomp of Throngus weakens the walls of Grim Batol, pieces of stone begin to fall on top of a random player in a 5 yard radius area. Players who continue to stand in that area take 5 Physical damage every second.
- Pick Weapon – Throngus has several fearsome weapons at his disposal. Periodically during the encounter, he randomly chooses between a massive Shield, a pair of Swords, or a punishing Mace. The chosen weapon grants him new abilities for a short duration of the encounter.
- Personal Phalanx – Throngus points his shield at a random player every 10 seconds. Damage dealt to Throngus by a player standing in front of the shield is reduced by 99%.
- Flaming Arrow – While Throngus has a shield equipped, archers constantly fire flaming arrows from overhead windows at random players. Each flaming arrow inflicts 6 Fire damage.
- Flaming Shield – A 60 degree cone of fire erupts forward from Throngus' shield, inflicting 18 Fire damage every second to any enemy target engulfed by the fire.
- Dual Blades – Throngus wields a flaming sword in each hand, granting him the ability to attack simultaneously with each weapon. His melee damage is reduced by 30% during this time.
- Thrash – Throngus will occasionally attack an additional two times when he swings his swords.
- Disorienting Roar – Throngus lets loose a tremendous roar, decreasing the attack and cast speeds of players by 50%. Players may remove this effect by casting a spell or using an ability.
In Heroic Difficulty Disorienting Roar reduces attack and cast speeds of players by 150%, and each time a player casts a spell or uses an ability the amount of the reduction lowers by 50%.
- Burning Flames – The fiery blades burn the target of Throngus' melee attacks, inflicting 3 Fire damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec. This effect stacks, but a single dispel effect removes all stacks.
- Encumbered – The incredibly massive weight of Throngus' mace decreases his movement speed by 70%, but increases his melee attack damage by 200%.
- Impaling Slam – Throngus jumps to a random target, impaling them on his mace and inflicting 7 Physical damage every 1 second for 5 sec.
- Lava Patch – As Throngus moves with his fiery mace, he leaves patches of fire on the ground. These patches deal 10 Fire damage every second to any player who stands in them.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.