General Umbriss <Servant of Deathwing>
- Bleeding Wound – General Umbriss savagely attacks his current target, inflicting his normal melee damage and an additional 4 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec. Healing the afflicted target to above 90% of their maximum health also removes the effect.
- Blitz – General Umbriss sets his eye on the location of a random player, then charges to that location. When Umbriss reaches the location, he inflicts 23 Physical damage and knocks up and away any player within 6 yards.
- Ground Siege – General Umbriss faces the location of a nearby random player, and then unleashes a massive ground tremor towards that location. The tremor inflicts 18 Physical damage and stuns any player within a 20 yard long and 60 degree wide cone for 4 sec.
- Frenzy – When General Umbriss reaches 30% of his remaining health he enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 50% and damage by 50% until the encounter ends.
- Summon Skardyn – General Umbriss periodically calls for the Troggs from the ruins behind him to join the fight. One Malignant Trogg and three Trogg Dwellers leap down and join the fight.
- Malignant Trogg – Malignant Troggs have low health and are cursed with Modgud's Malice.
- Modgud's Malice – When a Malignant Trogg dies, it casts Modgud's Malady on all players within 8 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty a dying Malignant Trogg will also cast Modgud's Malice on General Umbriss and Skarydn Dwellers within 8 yards. Modgud's Malice increase General Umbriss' damage by 100% for 20 sec. and transforms Skardyn Dwellers into Malignant Troggs.
- Modgud's Malady – Modgud's Malady inflicts 7 Shadow damage every 2 seconds and reduces the movement speed of the affected player by 50% for 10 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty Modgud's Malady stacks up to 10 times.
- Claw Puncture – A Malignant Trogg sinks its claws into its current target, inflicting 0 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 6 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.