Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – General Vezax inflicts all healers with [Aura of Despair], removing all mana regeneration. Mana can be restored by utilizing the [Saronite Vapors ] that coalesce on the ground in the area.
- Tanks –
Flee when Vezax gains [Surge of Darkness] to avoid heavy damage.
- Aura of Despair – Prevents mana regeneration from nearly all natural sources. Reduces melee attack speed by 20%.
- Shadow Crash – Fires a missile towards a random target. When this missile lands, it deals 57 Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yards of that location.
- Shadow Crash – Fires a shadow missile at a target, dealing 57 Shadow damage to all enemies near the impact point and knocking them away. After impact, leaves an energy field that lingers for 20 sec, increasing magical damage dealt by 10%, increasing casting speed by 10%, reducing healing done by 75%, and reducing mana costs by 70%.
- Mark of the Faceless – Inflicts an ancient malediction on a target, siphoning 5000 health every 1 sec. from enemies near the target, for 10 sec.
- Searing Flames – Deals 71 Fire damage to all enemies within 100 yards, superheating their armor and reducing its ability to protect them by 75% for 10 sec.
- Surge of Darkness – Empowers the caster with dark might, increasing physical damage by 100% but reducing movement speed by 55%, for 10 sec.
Saronite Vapors periodically coalesce in the area.
- Saronite Vapors – Converts life force into pure mana energy.
Six Saronite Vapors will coalesce into a Saronite Animus and General Vezax will gain [Saronite Barrier].
- Saronite Barrier – Creates a saronite barrier, reducing all damage taken by 99%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.