Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – During Stage One stacks of [Attuned to Nature] must be removed by defeating the Allies of Nature. Once the Allies of Nature are defeated Stage Two will begin.
- Damage Dealers –
Spread out to avoid damage from [Detonate] while the Detonating Lashers are present.
Interrupt [Lightning Lash] cast by the Storm Lasher.
Be near a Healthy Spore to prevent being Silenced or Pacified by the Ancient Conservator's [Conservator's Grip].
Destroy the Lifebinder's Gift before Freya is able to cast [Lifebinding Heal].
- Attuned to Nature – Increases healing received by 10%. Defeating Allies of Nature will remove stacks of Attuned to Nature.
- Touch of Eonar – The pressence of the Lifebinder heals Freya for 29 health every 1 sec.
- Sunbeam – Inflicts 26 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards of the target.
- Summon Allies of Nature – Summons allies of Freya to assist in the battle to protect Ulduar.
Stage Two: Nature's Wrath
Once [Attuned to Nature] has been removed Stage Two begins.
While the Elders in The Conservatory of Life are alive they will grant Freya additional abilities.
- Elder Ironbranch Alive
- Iron Roots – The grip of the Iron Roots inflicts 14 Nature damage every 2 sec and roots the target until freed. If the Iron Roots surrounding the targets are killed, the target will be released.
- Ironbranch's Essence – The essence of Elder Ironbranch increases Physical damage dealt by Allies of Nature by 25%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.