Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Break out allies trapped in [Flash Freeze]. Once freed they will provide assistance in various ways.
- Biting Cold – Deals increasing periodic damage to stationary enemies. Movement diminishes this effect.
- Freeze – Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 10 sec.
- Flash Freeze – Encases all enemies not standing on a Snow Drift in a block of ice. Enemies that are already frozen will be killed.
- Frozen Blows – Physical damage reduced by 70%, but attacks deal 148 additional Frost damage. In addition, all enemies suffer 19 Frost damage every 2 sec. Lasts 20 sec.
Allied Adventurers begin the fight encased in [Flash Freeze]. Once freed they will grant their aid until Frozen again.
- Fireball – Hurls a fiery ball that causes 20 Fire damage and an additional 9 Fire damage over 6 sec.
- Conjure Toasty Fire – Conjures a Toasty Fire nearby that warms friendly units. Toasty fire can be extinguished by falling ice or Flash Freeze.
- Singed – Standing near a Toasty Fire applies Singed which Singes the enemy, inflicting 14 Fire damage and increasing damage taken from magical spells and effects by 2% for 25 sec. Stacks up to 30 times.
- Melt Ice – Attempts to melt a nearby Flash Freeze, inflicting Fire damage equal to 100% of its total health over 10 sec.
Defeat Hodir quickly to preven thim from destroying the Rare Cache of Winter.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.