- Herald Volazj yells: Iilth vwah, uhn'agth fhssh za.
- Herald Volazj yells: Shgla'yos plahf mh'naus.
- Herald Volazj yells: Ywaq maq oou; ywaq maq ssaggh. Ywaq ma shg'fhn.
- Herald Volazj whispers: They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.
- Herald Volazj whispers: They who dine on lost souls know only hunger.
- Herald Volazj whispers: Where one falls, many shall take its place.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Mind Flay – Herald Volazj flays a player's mind, inflicting Shadow damage every second and reduces their movement speed for 3 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley – Herald Volazj hurls missiles of dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage to all players.
- Shiver – Herald Volazj curses a player, inflicting Shadow damage when they are damaged. This effect cannot occur more often than once every 3 seconds.
- Insanity – Herald Volazj drives all players insane, causing them to hallucinate Twisted Visages of each of their allies. Players are trapped alone in their insanity until they kill all of their Twisted Visages.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.