Moorabi <High Prophet of Mam'toth>
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: High Prophet of Mam'toth
- Determined Stab – Moorabi stabs a player, inflicting Physical damage. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged or parried.
- Ground Tremor – Moorabi causes the ground to tremble, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 60 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Numbing Shout – Moorabi unleashes a loud roar, numbing the minds of all players within 60 yards for 5 sec. This effect reduces all spell casting speed by 25%.
- Mojo Frenzy – Moorabi enters a frenzy, increasing his spell casting speed proportional to the amount of damage he has taken.
- Transformation – Moorabi attempts to transform into the Avatar of Mam'toth, increasing Physical damage done by 25% and granting immunity to Stun effects.
State 2: The Avatar of Mam'toth
- Determined Gore – Moorabi gores a player, knocking them away, and inflicting Physical damage. In addition, the player will bleed for additional Physical damage every 3 seconds for 21 sec. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged or parried.
- Quake – Moorabi causes the ground to tremble, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 60 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Numbing Roar – Moorabi unleashes a loud roar, numbing the minds of all players within 60 yards for 5 sec. This effect reduces all spell casting speed by 50%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.