- Ionar yells: Master... you have guests.
- Ionar yells: You wish to confront the master? You must first weather the storm!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Static Overload – Ionar charges a player with energy, inflicting Nature damage over 10 sec and periodically zapping their nearby allies for Nature damage. After 10 sec, an electrical explosion occurs causing an additional Nature damage to all players within 8 yards and knocking them back.
- Ball Lightning – Ionar hurls a ball of lightning at the target inflicting Nature damage to a random player.
- Disperse – When Ionar reaches 50% health remaining, he disperses into Sparks of Ionar that pursue players for 15 seconds.
- Spark of Ionar
- Arcing Burn – Sparks of Ionar inflict Nature damage to the closest player within 5 yards. Players hit by Arcing Burn take 2% additional Nature damage for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.