- Keristrasza yells: Dragonqueen... Life-Binder... preserve... me.
- Keristrasza yells: Preserve? Why? There's no truth in it. No no no... only in the taking! I see that now!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Intense Cold – Keristrasza is filled with intense cold, inflicting Frost damage every 1 sec. to all players, slowing their casting speed by 10%. This effect stacks stacks up to 9 times and is removed when players move.
- Crystalfire Breath – Keristrasza inflicts Frostfire damage to all players in a cone in front of her, slowing their movement speed by 25% and inflicting Frostfire damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Tail Sweep – Keristrasza swings her tail, inflicting Physical damage to all players in a cone behind her, knocking them back.
- Crystal Chains – Keristrasza chains a player, inflicting Frost damage and immobilizing them for 10 sec.
- Crystallize – Keristrasza inflicts Frost damage to all players, immobilizing them for 10 sec.
- Enrage – When Keristrasza reaches 25% health remaining, she enrages, increasing physical damage and attack speed for 2 min.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.