Skadi the Ruthless starts the fight by mounting his drake, Grauf. While mounted, Skadi will fly overhead and order Grauf to breathe freezing clouds onto players below. Skadi remains mounted until players fire three harpoons at Grauf by using the Harpoon Launcher.
– Grauf breathes a freezing cloud onto the ground, inflicting Frost damage to all players within it. The cloud persists on the ground for 10 sec.
– Players who possess a harpoon can use the Harpoon Launchers found near Grauf to inflict Physical damage to him when he is within range of the launcher. Harpoons are obtained by killing Ymirjar Harpooners.
– Skadi the Ruthless attacks all players within 5 yards in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 10 sec., inflicting Physical damage each time he spins. While whirlwinding, Skadi the Ruthless' movement speed is reduced by 50%.
– Skadi the Ruthless crushes a player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
– Skadi the Ruthless throws a poisoned spear at a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec., for 12 sec.