Hex Lord Malacrass
- Hex Lord Malacrass yells: Da shadow gonna fall on you....
- Hex Lord Malacrass yells: Dis not... da end for me!
- Hex Lord Malacrass yells: You gonna die worse dan him.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Servants of Malacrass
Hex Lord Malacrass is accompanied by two of four possible servants.
- Spirit Bolts – Malacrass channels a powerful barrage of spirit bolts, inflicting 3 Shadow damage to nearby players every 0.5 second.
- Drain Power – Malacrass drains the power out of all nearby players, increasing his damage done by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Siphon Soul – Malacrass draws the soul of a random player, granting him the powers of their class for 30 sec.
- Death Knight
- Death and Decay – Malacrass inflicts 74 Shadow damage every 2 sec to all players in the affected 5 yard radius area for 10 sec.
- Blood Worms – Malacrass infects a random target with Blood Worms, causing worms to emerge from the infected player's location. These worms move towards Malacrass and heal him for 3% of his maximum health when they reach him.
- Blood Worm – These worms move towards Malacrass and heal him for 3% of his maximum health when they reach him.
- Typhoon – Malacrass summons a violent Typhoon that inflicts 28 Nature damage when in contact with enemies and knocks them back.
- Moonfire – Malacrass burns a random enemy for 57 Arcane damage and inflicts 6 additional damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
- Lifebloom – Malacrass casts Lifebloom, healing himself for 4 every second and then 10% of his maximum life after 7 sec.
- Explosive Trap – Malacrass places a fire trap that explodes when an enemy approaches, causing 28 Fire damage and burning all enemies within 10 yards for 45 additional Fire damage over 10 sec.
- Freezing Trap – Malacrass places a frost trap that freezes and stuns all enemies within 7 yards for 10 sec. The trap triggers when an enemy approaches.
- Snake Trap – Malacrass places a trap that releases several venomous Amani Snakes when an enemy approaches.
- Frost Nova – Malacrass inflicts 14 Frost damage to all enemies, immobilizing them and increasing their Frost damage taken by 50% for up to 5 sec.
- Frostbolt – Malacrass inflicts 14 Frost damage to a random enemy and reduces their movement speed by 50% for 4 sec.
- Ice Lance – Malacrass inflicts 23 Frost damage on a random enemy.
- Avenging Wrath – Malacrass increases all damage he inflicts by 50% for 10 sec.
- Consecration – Malacrass consecrates the land beneath him, inflicting 17 Holy damage every 2 seconds to enemies who enter the 10 yard area.
- Holy Light – Malacrass calls upon Holy magic to heal himself or an ally for 20% of the target's maximum health.
- Flash Heal – Malacrass calls upon Holy magic to heal himself or an ally for 20% of their maximum health.
- Psychic Scream – Malacrass lets out a psychic scream, causing nearby enemies within 40 yards to flee for 4 sec.
- Leap of Faith – Malacrass pulls the spirit of a random friendly target to him, instantly moving them to his side.
- Shadow Word: Pain – Malacrass utters a word of darkness at a random enemy, inflicting 14 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 18 sec.
- Smoke Bomb – Malacrass hurls a 7 yard radius smoke bomb onto the ground, immediately inflicting 28 damage and reducing the chance to hit by 75% for players who stand in it. The smoke cloud lasts 10 sec.
- Wound Poison – Malacrass poisons his current target, inflicting 9 Nature damage and reducing all healing dealt to them by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Slice and Dice – This maneuver increases Malacrass' attack speed by 50% for 40 sec.
- Chain Lightning – Malacrass strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt, inflicting 23 Nature damage then arcing to other nearby enemies. The spell affects up to 3 targets, and each successive target takes 50% less damage.
- Fire Nova Totem – Malacrass summons a Fire Nova Totem. Unless it is destroyed within 5 seconds, the totem inflicts 57 Fire damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Healing Wave – Malacrass calls upon Nature magic to heal himself or an ally for 20% of their maximum health.
- Bane of Doom – Malacrass curses a random target with impending doom, inflicting 57 Shadow damage after 30 sec.
- Unstable Affliction – Malacrass' Shadow energy slowly destroys a random player, inflicting 34 Shadow damage over 10 sec. If a player dispels Unstable Affliction, it inflicts 6 Shadow damage to the dispeller and silences them for until cancelled.
- Rain of Fire – Malacrass calls down a molten rain on the location of a random player, burning all enemies in a 5 yard radius area for 17 Fire damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Mortal Strike – Malacrass inflicts 150% of his normal melee attack on his current target and leaves them wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing dealt to the target by 50% for 5 sec.
- Spell Reflection – Malacrass reflects the next 2 spells cast upon him for 5 sec.
- Heroic Leap – Malacrass leaps through the air at a random player and slams down on all enemies within 5 yards of the target, inflicting 125% of a normal melee attack and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Rising Sun Kick – Malacrass kicks upwards, dealing 150% of his normal melee attack as damage, and increasing damage taken by his target by 25% for 15 sec.
- Hex Sphere – Malacrass forms a sphere of dark energy on the ground near him that last for 30 sec, dealing 32 Shadow damage to enemies that touch it.
- Renewing Mist – Malacrass channels healing energy into himself, healing him for 36 every 3 sec for 15 sec.
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.