Halazzi <Lynx Avatar>
- Halazzi yells: Chaga... choka'jinn.
- Halazzi yells: Get on ya knees and bow.... to da fang and claw!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Bow to da Fang and Claw!
Halazzi begins the battle in the form of the Lynx Avatar.
Stage Two: Untamed Spirit!
At 60% and 30% remaining health, Halazzi splits into two beings: Halazzi the Worshipper and the Spirit of the Lynx. Both begin the stage with full health and recombine to form the Lynx Avatar when one or the other reaches 20% health.
- Worshipper Halazzi
- Lightning Totem – Worshipper Halazzi summons a Lightning Totem near his location with 10000 health. The totem casts Lightning at a random player until destroyed.
- Lightning – The Lightning Totem casts Lightning at a random player, inflicting 11 Nature damage and bouncing to a maximum of 3 additional nearby enemies, inflicting 1.5 times as much damage with each bounce.
- Earth Shock – Worshipper Halazzi shocks a random player, inflicting 23 Nature damage and interrupting the target's current spell cast for 2 sec.
- Flame Shock – Worshipper Halazzi blasts a random player, inflicting 11 Fire damage instantly and an additional 11 Fire damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
- Spirit of the Lynx
- Shred Armor – The Spirit of the Lynx shreds its current target's armor, reducing armor by 10% for 8 sec. Stacks up to 10 times.
- Lynx Flurry – The Spirit of the Lynx begins to flurry, reducing its damage dealt by 50% but increasing attack speed by 75%. While under the effects of Lynx Flurry, the Spirit of the Lynx gains immuntiy to stuns, roots, snares, and other effects that cause loss of control.
- Fixate – The Spirit of the Lynx fixates on a target, and only attacks that target.
Stage Three: Me Gonna Carve Ya Now!
When he reaches 25% remaining health, Halazzi remains in the form of the Lynx Avatar.
- Lightning Totem – Halazzi summons a Lightning Totem near his location with 10000 health. The totem casts Lightning at a random player until destroyed.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.