GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Lower City
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Paralyzing Screech – Anzu screeches, stunning all players within 100 yards for 6 sec.
- Flesh Rip – Anzu claws at a player, inflicting Physical damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Dive – Anzu charges a distant player, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them back.
- Spell Bomb – Anzu curses a target, inflicting Shadow damage and draining their mana each time they cast a spell for 8 sec.
- Cyclone of Feathers – Anzu cyclones a player, preventing all actions but making them invulnerable for 6 sec.
- Brood of Anzu – When Anzu reaches 75% and 35% remaining health, he banishes himself for 1 minute, making him immune to all damage and unable to move. While banished, Anzu will continue to use abilities and will summon the Brood of Anzu to defend him.
Defeating all Brood of Anzu will cause Anzu to cancel the banish effect early.
Anzu is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.