Gathios the Shatterer
After killing this NPC you will gain:
– The Illidari Council consists of a powerful paladin, rogue, mage, and priest. They share health and bring their iconic abilities to bear against their foes.
Allies afflicted with Veras's [Envenom]
require urgent healing attention.
Hold the attention of Gathios the Shatterer and Veras Darkshadow.
Keep Gathios the Shatterer away from the other members of the council to avoid buffing them with [Devotion Aura]
Gathios the Shatterer
– Gathios can have one Blessing active at a time.
– Gathios will cast a Judgement based on which Seal he has active.
– Consecrates the land beneath Gathios, doing 186 Holy damage over 20 sec to enemies who enter the area.
– Puts the caster in stealth mode for 30 sec.
– Veras comes out of the shadows and Envenoms an enemy which inflicts 62 Nature damage.
– Poisons an enemy target with deadly poison. Inflicts 12 Nature damage every 1 sec for 4 sec.
High Nethermancer Zerevor
– Hurls a magical bolt at an enemy, inflicting 69 Arcane damage.
– Calls down a pillar of flame, burning all enemies in a selected area and inflicting 37 Fire damage every 2 sec. for 12 sec.
– Calls down a blizzard that lasts 12 sec., inflicting 62 Frost damage every 2 sec. to all enemies in a selected area.
– Dampens magic used against the targeted party member, decreasing damage taken from spells by up to 75% and healing spells by up to 50%. Lasts 5 min.
– Sends out a blast wave of magic, inflicting 91 Arcane damage to enemies within 10 yards.
– Consumes an enemy in flames, burning it and inflicting 31 Fire damage every 2 sec. over 8 sec.
– Wraps the caster in a shield that lasts up to 20 sec., absorbing a maximum of 172 damage and reflecting half of any absorbed damage back onto the attacker.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.