- Teron Gorefiend yells: The wheel... spins... again.
- Teron Gorefiend yells: Vengeance is mine!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Teron Gorefiend periodically marks a player with [Shadow of Death], killing them instantly. The slain player then returns as a Vengeful Spirit, with the unique ability to hinder and destroy Shadowy Constructs that will otherwise decimate other players.
- Damage Dealers –
Be prepared to become a [Shadow of Death].
- Tanks –
Hold the attention of Teron Gorefiend.
- Shadow of Death – The shadow of death looms. Killing the target after 30 sec. The defeated player will take the form of a Vengeful Spirit. Additionally several Shadowy Constructs will spawn at the location of the defeated player.
- Vengeful Spirit – Able to defeat the Shadowy Construct.
- Spirit Strike – A powerful strike that weakens the target, reducing the damage it deals by 10% for 5 sec.
- Spirit Lance – Fires a burst of spirit energy at a single target, dealing 81 damage and halting its movement briefly. Targets hit by Spirit Lance will gradually regain mobility as the effect fades. Only usable on shadowy beings.
- Spirit Chains – Shackles nearby targets in chains of spirit energy, preventing all action for 5 sec. Any damage caused will break the effect. Only usable on shadowy beings.
- Spirit Volley – Fires a concentrated volley of spirit energy, dealing 136 damage to all targets within 12 yards. Only usable on shadowy beings.
- Incinerate – Deals 21 Fire damage on impact and an additional 62 damage over 3 sec.
- Crushing Shadows – Afflicts enemy targets, increasing Shadow damage dealt to them by 60% for 15 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.