Ysiel Windsinger <Expedition Leader>
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: It's just like the structure you described at Umbrafen Lake. Does this mean the naga are pumping water out of all the lakes in Zangarmarsh?
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: The naga are even pumping the water out of their own lake! What purpose could that possibly serve?
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: There! Those pipes all appear to be connected to that structure. It can't possibly fit all the water they've been stealing. Where are they keeping it?
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: What we saw explains what happened in the Dead Mire. There was a lake here once. If we don't stop the naga, all of the marsh will soon look like this!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.