– Each player selects an instrument to play, and must try to hit their notes as waves of belligerent patrons periodically rush the stage. When enough patrons have been defeated, Zo'gron himself steps in to put an end to the performance.
– Hitting notes with instruments makes you [Jazzy], increasing your haste. A flawless performance grants you [Up Tempo!] Oasis patrons will become [Rowdy] if not defeated quicly. Zo'gron inflicts additional damage when players are in close proximity to each other with [Suppression Spark].
A Pentatonic Performance
– Grab an instrument and perform for Au'myza by hitting notes that appear on stage.
– Hitting a note increases haste by 1% for 40 sec. This effect stacks.
– Gaining 12 applications of Jazzy increases damage and healing by 25% and haste by 25% for 40 sec. Removes all applications of Jazzy. Hitting a note while Up Tempo! is active refreshes its duration.
– Perform an improvisation on the horn to hit notes within 4 yds. Each note grants the performer an application of Jazzy.