– Periodically Executor Tarvold summons forth one of the multitude of manifestiations he has imprisioned. These manifestations consume the latent anima from the surroundings, growing larger over time. When they are slain they erupt into a pool of [Residue].
– Fleeting Manifestations leave behind large pools of [Residue] upon death.
– Quickly kill Fleeting Manifestations. [Castigate] inflicts heavy damage to players near the target.
– While Fleeting Manifesations are alive they inflict party-wide damage with [Growing Pride]. [Castigate] inflicts heavy damage to players near the target.
– Executor Tarvold creates an orb of anima that orbits the prison. Touching an orb inflicts 4122 Shadow damage and an additional 1154 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec for 12 sec. In addition, the target's haste is reduced by 25% for the duration.