– Devos begins her assault on the ground with the players. Upon reaching 70% and 30% she will slam the Archon's Spear into the Anima Conduit, locking it in place, before taking to the air to control the winds. Only by collecting the [Raw Anima] and returning it to the Archon's Spear can it be unlocked and used to bring Devos back into fight.
– When Devos activates the Anima Conduit, your party will take a large amount of damage from the [Unleashed Anima]. The party will take more damage from [Lingering Doubt] the longer Devos remains in the air. The [Archon's Spear] remains locked until all orbs of [Raw Anima] are returned to it. You must hit Devos with the [Archon's Spear] to bring her back down to the platform when she takes to the air.
Players fight Devos, Paragon of Loyalty on the ground.
– Devos creates a concentrated nexus of maw anima that explodes after 4 sec., inflicting 65950 Arcane damage to all players within 200 yards.
On Mythic difficulties, the detonation hits all players in the encounter.
– Devos infects a random player's mind with doubt for 3957 Arcane damage every 3 sec. for 15 sec. When this effect ends, a pool of Lingering Doubt forms at the victim's feet. Players standing in the pool of Lingering Doubt gain a stack of Lingering Doubt every 1 sec. for 30 sec.
– Your doubt grows within you, inflicting 330 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
– Devos charges in a line through her target, inflicting 13195 Physical damage to all players in her path.