– The caster draws out the soul of random players. Victims are Soulless for 20 sec.
In Mythic difficulties, failing to reacquire your Drawn Soul triggers [Posession].
– While separated from their soul, the player's body suffers 2638 Shadow damage every 1 sec. and prevents all actions and spellcasting.
– Reclaiming your soul increases your damage dealt by 30% for 30 sec.
– Failure to reacquire your soul results in becoming a host for a hostile soul within the room. While Possessed, the hostile soul forces your body to attack your allies.
– Kul'tharok attaches a phantasm to random players that inflicts 2638 Shadow damage to the target and all players within 3.5 yards every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
– Kul'tharok summons spectral hands at several nearby locations. Players within 2 yards of the impact suffer 30 Shadow damage. These hands will bind the souls of players, immobilizing them for 10 sec.
– While Kul'tharok's primary target is not in melee range she unleashes necrotic energy at them, inflicting 16488 Shadow damage and causes the victim to suffer an additional 4946 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 12 sec.
Chill of the Beyond
– Kul'tharok's presence chills players to the bone, inflicting 989 Shadow damage every 3 sec.