- Overview – Ka'zir and Tek'ris control and manipulate a hive of Aqir. Infulence over the Aqir shifts between Ka'zir and Tek'ris periodically, altering the Aqir summoned during the encounter.
- Hivemind – Control over the Hivemind shifts between Tek'ris and Ka'zir.
In Heroic difficulty, when the Hivemind effect transfers it triggers a Devouring Frenzy.
In Mythic difficulty, when the Hivemind effect transfers it triggers a Devouring Frenzy.
- Devouring Frenzy – The hive goes into a frenzy, inflicting 3 Nature damage to all players every 0.5 sec for 12 sec.
Each time Devouring Frenzy is triggered, the damage it deals is increased by 20%.
- Tek'ris's Hivemind Control – When Tek'ris and Ka'zir are more than 20 yards from each other they trigger Shadow Veil.
All Lesser Aqir summoned during this effect permanently gain Void Infusion.
- Shadow Veil – Reduces damage taken by Ka'zir, Tek'ris, and all Lesser Aqir by 99%.
- Ka'zir's Hivemind Control – When Tek'ris and Ka'zir are within 20 yards of each other they trigger Shadow Veil.
All Lesser Aqir summoned during this effect permanently gain Regeneration.
- Volatile Eruption – Ka'zir increases the maximum health of an Aqir Drone by 150% and grants it immunity to loss of control effects.
After 20 sec the Aqir Drone self destructs, inflicting 80 Nature damage to all players.
- Spawn Acidic Aqir – Ka'zir spawns Acidic Aqir that travel forward spraying acid, players that come into contact with them suffer 50 Nature damage and are afflicted with Corrosion.
In Mythic difficulty, pools of acid seep from Acidic Aqir eggs before hatching.
- Corrosion – Inflicts 6 Nature damage every 2 sec and increases all damage taken by 25% for 16 sec.
- Mind-Numbing Nova – Ka'zir sprays Mind-Numbing Toxin at all players, inflicting 10 Nature damage every 2 sec and reducing Haste by 50% for 8 sec.
- Accelerated Evolution – Tek'ris transforms an Aqir Drone into an Aqir Ravager, restoring 100% of its health and increasing its health by 500% and damage done by 400%.
- Echoing Void – Tek'ris unleashes a wave of Void energy, inflicting 25 Shadow damage to all players and causes them to pulse an additional 20 shadow damage to allies within 4 yards.
In Mythic difficulty, Echoing Void also triggers Entropic Echo.
- Dark Reconstitution – Upon reaching 1% health, the caster becomes immune to all damage and begins casting Dark Reconstitution, healing 100% of the caster's maximum health.
The cast is interrupted if both Tek'ris and Ka'zir are defeated.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.