Shad'har the Insatiable
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Shad'har the Insatiable's breath changes its damage type and secondary effect based on the mantle currently being worn.
As Shad'har the Insatiable eats, his body changes to match the material consumed.
- Hungry – Shad'har the Insatiable becomes hungrier as the fight progresses. At 10 applications, Shad'har the Insatiable gains Uncontrollably Ravenous, increasing damage done by 250%.
- Uncontrollably Ravenous – Shad'har the Insatiable goes mad with hunger, increasing damage done by 250%.
- Crush and Dissolve – Shad'har the insatiable casts a combination of [Crush] and [Dissolve] at his main target, and randomizes between different combinations.
- Crush – Crushes the targets armor, inflicting 175 Physical damage, increasing Physical damage taken by 50% and increasing damage taken from Dissolve by 400%. This effect stacks.
- Dissolve – Bites the target with acidic jaws, inflicting 10 Nature damage and additional 15 Nature damage every 1 sec for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Debilitating Spit – Covers the target in a vile spit, inflicting 6 Nature damage every 1 sec for 5 sec and initially applying 4 applications. Upon expiration, Debilitating Spit jumps to new targets, giving each new target half the previous target's total amount of stacks.
On Looking For Raid difficulty, Debilitating Spit only jumps to new targets once.
- Living Miasma – The pools around the room coalesce into Living Miasma, which fixate on random targets. When they reach their target, they cast Slurry Outburst.
On Mythic Difficulty, the player fixated by the Living Chow has their movement speed reduced by 100%.
- Slurry Outburst – The caster explodes, inflicting 75 Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards.
- Slurry Outburst – The Living Miasma explodes, inflicting 75 Shadow damage to all players. Being farther from the caster reduces the damage taken.
- Tasty Morsel – When a Living Miasma explodes, it leaves behind multiple Tasty Morsels. Feeding Shad'har the Insatiable a Tasty Morsel reduces how Hungry it is, but inflicts Slimy Residue upon you.
- Slimy Residue – Tasty Morsel leaves residue on your hand, inflicting 4 Nature damage every 2 sec and restricts the ability to pick up further Tasty Morsels for 3 min.
- Umbral Mantle – A dark carapace envelops Shad'har the Insatiable, which explodes every 20 sec, inflicting 10 Shadow damage every 2.5 sec to all players for 5 sec.
On Normal difficulty and higher, after gaining Umbral Mantle, Shad'har the Insatiable explodes occasionally, causing an Umbral Eruption.
- Umbral Eruption – Every few seconds the Umbral Mantle erupts off of Shad'har the Insatiable, inflicting 50 Shadow damage to all players within 4 yards of the impact. The frequency of these eruptions increases as the fight progresses.
- Umbral Breath – Expels a shadowy breath, inflicting 40 Shadow damage to all enemies in a cone in front of Shad'har the Insatiable.
Stage Two: Void-tinged Carapace
- Entropic Mantle – A void-tinged carapace envelops Shad'har the Insatiable, inflicting 3 Shadow damage and additional 1 Shadow damage every 2 sec to all players for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
On Normal difficulty and higher, Shad'har the Insatiable's Entropic Mantle coalesces the void into Entropic Buildup at random nearby locations.
- Entropic Buildup – Shadhar the Insatiable's Entropic Mantle causes the void to coalesce around the room, which explode after 15 sec, inflicting 13 damage to all players. Standing in Entropic Buildup causes players to suffer 2 Shadow damage every 2 sec, but reduces the size of Entropic Buildup, lowering the damage of the final explosion.
On Heroic difficulty and above, the number of [Entropic Buildup]s that appear increases.
- Entropic Breath – Expels a shadowy breath rapidly, inflicting 40 Shadow damage to all enemies in a cone in front of Shad'har the Insatiable.
- Entropic Breath – Expels a shadowy breath rapidly, inflicting 40 Shadow damage and reducing healing received by 50% for 6 sec to all enemies in a cone in front of Shad'har the Insatiable.
On Heroic difficulty and above, as Shad'har the Insatiable's health gets lower, the frequency with which [Entropic Breath] occurs increases.
Stage Three: Noxious Carapace
- Noxious Mantle – A noxious carapace envelops Shad'har the Insatiable, inflicting 15 Nature damage to all players every 3 sec.
On Normal difficulty and higher, after gaining Noxious Mantle, Shad'har the Insatiable spits a pool of Bubbling Overflow into the center of the room.
- Bubbling Overflow – Bubbling Overflow bubbles over, growing outwards and occasionally showering down on enemy locations, inflicting 10% of the enemy's maximum health every 1 sec. This effect doubles in strength every 1 sec while standing in Bubbling Overflow.
- Bubbling Breath – Expels a toxic breath, inflicting 40 Nature damage to all enemies in a cone in front of Shad'har the Insatiable.
- Bubbling Breath – Expels a toxic breath, inflicting 60 Nature damage and an additional 10 Nature damage every 1 sec for 10 sec to all enemies in a cone in front of Shad'har the Insatiable.
On Heroic difficulty and above, as Shad'har the Insatiable's health gets lower, the frequency with which [Bubbling Breath] occurs increases.
- Frenzy – At 30% Health, Shad'har the Insatiable frenzies, increasing damage dealt by 25%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.